Do you know? More than 15,000 new website integrated with Facebook everyday by using Facebook insights. Facebook insights is one of the useful tool for every webmaster. However many websites that we can see are not taking full advantage of what Facebook has to offer.
By using facebook insights you can get detailed information of your website like who is your demographic audience and their location. These insights include detail such as your popular page for the like button, organic share via facebook, send button, comment box etc. In this article, we will share you how to configure facebook insight for your wordpress blog.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Visit Facebook insights page and login to your facebook account.
2. Click on the green button which say “insight you website”.
3. When you click on that green button, A window will pop-up.
Enter your domain name and make sure you link it with “YOU”
4. After enter your domain name, login to your WordPress blog and copy that meta tag information in the header file of your theme.
5. After you are done with copying meta tag, just hit the “Get Insights” button on pop-up window.
Now you will be able to see your site listed on Facebook insights page under websites.
To see the insights now, click on your site and all sort sights will be available. Check the image below for an example.
Enjoy the insights of your WordPress site and if you like this article please share it and follow us on facebook.